Plummers Industries Project Services group is a collection of seasoned industry professionals who are passionate about progressing and improving all aspects of pipeline and pumping infrastructure delivery in Australia. We specialise in the safe and…
We offer a complete range of design and installation services across the water and infrastructure sector including borefields, pipeline, pumping, water storage earthworks and civil construction. Plummers Project Services are more than just poly pipes.…
– Suitable for fusing 225-63mm diameter pipe.
– Robust, reliable and low maintenance.
– Self-contained hydraulic hand pump simplifies operation.
– Compact for trench work.
– Easy one-man operation.
– Joints rapidly prepared with the powerful electric Facer.
– Self-Centring Fittings Chuck – simple way to hold stub flanges.
– Heater provides controlled uniform surface temperature.
– Heater achieves working temperature in approximately 15 minutes.
– Replaceable non-stick cloth system for Heater plate reduces production downtime.
– Reducing Liners available for pipe and fittings.
– Suitable for fusing 355-110mm diameter pipe.
– Unique pipe alignment mechanism overcomes pipe diameter mismatch.
– Wheels removable for trench work.
– Joints rapidly prepared with the powerful multi speed Facer.
– Suitable for fusing 630-355mm diameter pipe.
– Robust and compact – Heater, Facer and hydraulic power unit attached to the machine frame.
for minimal set up time and prevention of lifting injuries.
– Designed for low maintenance – tough and reliable for field or factory.
– Joints rapidly prepared with the powerful hydraulically driven Facer.
– The electric hydraulic controls enable pre-setting of pressures for each weld phase, ensuring consistent weld pressures and quality control.
– Heater achieves working temperature in approximately 20 minutes.
– Available with detachable wheel base.
Suitable for fusing 180-500mm diameter pipe.
– Hydraulic Pressure System: 2,300 PSI.
– Heater Power: 4,000-5,000 Watt.
– Fusion Pressure: 2,300 PSI.
– Centreline guidance system for equal distribution of force around the joint.
– ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated fusion plates.
– Dual hydraulic pipe lifts aid in loading and unloading pipe..
– 8+ hours operational fuel tank capacity for the Series II.
– Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion.
– Hydraulic facer for facing the heaviest pipe walls with ease.
– Dual speed tracks.
Suitable for fusing 340-900mm diameter pipe.
– Heater Power: 20,461 Watt.
– Dual hydraulic pipe lifts aid in loading and unloading pipe.
– Removable 3- or 4-jaw carriage for in-ditch use.
– Capable of top loading the heater and facer to maximise functionality within limited space.
– Features a wireless remote driving control.
– Wireless remote control ensures safe, efficient working environment and precise machine placement.
If you have a question, want more information or would just like to speak to someone, make an enquiry now and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.